June 24, 2009
♥ THEM.LAVO.THEM
THIS IS SERIOUS ---->wonder pets yey!!! (nevermind)
"You can never return the past" JOKE :))
--->alimae
OMG, I really miss my section but you know...maybe I'm still adjusting but HELL enough of it already!!!
>,<>
UCB, "bawal daw mag-stay sa BORDNER kapag walang adviser"

THEY love to pose (vanity RULES!!)

BEING HAPPY with each other... just smiling and be ourselves :D
when we are walking together in a hurry for our next class....getting in trouble with a smile and making non-sense things into a sensible one :D .
"You can never return the past" JOKE :))
--->alimae
OMG, I really miss my section but you know...maybe I'm still adjusting but HELL enough of it already!!!
>,<>
UCB, "bawal daw mag-stay sa BORDNER kapag walang adviser"
THEY love to pose (vanity RULES!!)
BEING HAPPY with each other... just smiling and be ourselves :D
ESPECIALLY,
when we are walking together in a hurry for our next class....getting in trouble with a smile and making non-sense things into a sensible one :D .
Labels: emotionaly crazy :D, happy, lazy, missing
5:48 AM
