June 24, 2009
♥ happy
OMG... im happy but kinda sad at all, why am I like this??
sometimes i wish i can GO BACK IN TIME.....
The thing is... being a second year is different.
When I was a first year...EVERYTHING is so HAPPY (hearts~~).
I really experienced everything (in the sense of happiness and sadness, yeah!)
my CLASSMATES (I-Lavoisier) they're always there for YOU
ACTUALLY, you can never find any other set of students who can replace them...
IM MY HEART THEY'LL STAY :D
sometimes i wish i can GO BACK IN TIME.....
The thing is... being a second year is different.
When I was a first year...EVERYTHING is so HAPPY (hearts~~).
I really experienced everything (in the sense of happiness and sadness, yeah!)
my CLASSMATES (I-Lavoisier) they're always there for YOU
ACTUALLY, you can never find any other set of students who can replace them...
IM MY HEART THEY'LL STAY :D
2:56 AM
