June 26, 2009
♥ FRIDAY men! (ICE.evaporate.HOT)
Friday again, we did NOTHING at all...
almost all of the teachers were attending their meetings...
SO BORING :D
But this friday I think THIS IS THE HAPPIEST day this week.
Re-united with my LAVO pips.. a little while but it's something to treasure :D
OMG, before I forgot... (pissed off) HAHA^^ joke :D
Today is so HOT~ nya =3
I hate it when its hot... because THE ICE WILL MELT (why?)
Its like when you cannot get over with someone... YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE EVAPORATING already, and when he/she passes you you feel like you will melt like an ice :D gets?
BTW, why is it so hard to get over with someone WHO IS NOT RELATED TO YOU BY BLOOD?
I'm so curious with that... because a friend of mine can't get over that easily :S
waahh... ok that's all BOW :D
almost all of the teachers were attending their meetings...
SO BORING :D
But this friday I think THIS IS THE HAPPIEST day this week.
Re-united with my LAVO pips.. a little while but it's something to treasure :D
OMG, before I forgot... (pissed off) HAHA^^ joke :D
Today is so HOT~ nya =3
I hate it when its hot... because THE ICE WILL MELT (why?)
Its like when you cannot get over with someone... YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE EVAPORATING already, and when he/she passes you you feel like you will melt like an ice :D gets?
BTW, why is it so hard to get over with someone WHO IS NOT RELATED TO YOU BY BLOOD?
I'm so curious with that... because a friend of mine can't get over that easily :S
waahh... ok that's all BOW :D
4:19 AM
